The first finish was the baby quilt for the shower next week - completed one whole week ahead of schedule. I put the binding on this morning, stuck it in the washer, and went to Dagorhir practice. The only thing missing now is a label.
I even pieced the backing from leftover quilt fabrics and some pink that I didn't think I'd use for anything else.
Here are some closeups of the quilting!
The second finish was the Penguin Family cross stitch project. I had to get my brakes fixed a couple days ago and got most of the remainder done while waiting for my car. The rest was easy to knock out this evening.
Oh boy, now I really want a new start but I think I'm going to be good and try to pull out one of my UFOs that I haven't worked on in a while. If I pick the right one, it will almost be like a new start.