I managed to squeak through another finish off my list tonight. The water bottle carrier for the Darkharvest prize (our annual Halloween party) is now complete.
It is made of black linen, lined with two types of fleece for insulation, with a draw string closure and an adjustable strap. This is the second water bottle carrier that I have made and I still have some issues to work out with the pattern, so I imagine I'll be making a few more before I attempt to post a tutorial. This version has a circular base instead of a boxed base and I think it looks a little more polished than my previous one.
I have a very long day planned tomorrow, with a court appearance for a ticket, then working late to make up my hours, and finally Akron's Halloween party. If I have any energy on Saturday, I will *crosses fingers* finish Baby Matt's quilt which is about 90% done with the quilting and then it will only need the label and binding attached.