I had a fabulous and busy last weekend and spent a lot of social time with my family and friends, but this weekend I'm looking forward to some quiet time.
Today I made a list of things I would like to finish this October. Yes, I know that October only has about a week left but here it is any way. And I feel better having a plan.
1. Baby Matt's Quilt - still needs about 50% of the quilting done.
2. Bat Bag - which will be similar to my Dragon bag, only in Halloween colors.
3. Water Bottle Carrier - for the Dark Harvest Party prize pool.
4. Confessor's Dress - A Halloween costume that has been two years in the making so far.
5. Two more embroidered dragon panels for the mini baby quilt.
Wish me luck! :)