Friday, January 16, 2015

DaGMT 2015

Its that time of year again - February is the annual Drop and Give Me Twenty event hosted by Beth @ EvaPaige Quilt Design.


I had a good time with this last year and even managed to document my 20 minute a day progress. I also won a prize last year! So here we are again, and I figured, why not? Its not like I'm running low on projects or anything. And again like last year, I will post my daily work. Check out that little "DaGMT 2015" tab at the top of the page, isn't it adorable?

 As part of such frivolity, we are asked to post a pledge.

"I, Kaelyn Angelfoot, brilliant quilter, unrivaled cross-stitcher, and master garb-maker, am joining Quilting Hottie Haven's fourth annual DaGMT event, and pledge to quilt or sew garb for at least twenty minutes a day whether or not the housework is done (it never is anyway), or there is a Red Wings hockey game on TV (they have period breaks!), every day of the month of February, 2015, especially on those awful snowy cold days that make me want to pack up my car and drive south on I-75 until I can go no further (Hello, Key West. I've missed you.) In doing so I hope to  finish a baby quilt BEFORE the baby shower, keep up with my Affairs of the Heart Quilt schedule, and get a good start on all the garb we need to replace before Ragnarok 30. And I think Beth Helfter is a Creative Goddess of Eternal Brilliance and Beauty for coming up with this concept and inspiring me to join."

There we go - all set! Stay tuned for more DaGMT updates coming in only two short weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. I really am oh so happy to have you back!

    I'm also totally annoyed by spam and have had to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete