Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekend Stitching

I babysat my favorite niece this weekend, but she was very undemanding. I think she just wanted to relax, so we mostly watched TV and played video games. This did leave me some time to get a little sewing done on Maddie's Coronation Dress. I finished the applique on the skirt after she left this evening.

The satin stitching seemed to pucker the fabric a little bit. In retrospect, some lightweight fusible interfacing may have been appropriate.

I also did a little stitching on my mini's while we watched TV.


I'm going to try to power through the rest of the dress this week, and hopefully have a little time to work on my Halloween costume from last year that never was finished.


The Dark Confessor's Dress...muahahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. The mini's are looking good! As the is coronation dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress Kaelyn. Your almost done with them. The dresses are gorgeous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete