Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Simplifying My Life: Day 1

Dear College Text Books

I will miss you horribly - I have hung on to you because I still harbor a dream of quitting my job and going back to school full time, becoming a first-class physicist, and trying to take over the world! um, saving the world!



However, I feel it is best for us both if we part ways. My life is becoming too complicated, I have too much stuff, and we haven't talked in five years. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope that you will find happiness with someone else.

Sincerely,
Kaelyn


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have that Calc book. ...and it's funny you do this now. Just a couple of weeks ago my mom handed me two HUGE boxes of textbooks from her house. :/ I think I'll be doing the same.

    ReplyDelete