Friday, May 31, 2013

Drunkard's Path Variation

I want to learn to piece curves (not that I have time for a new project). Drunkard's Path is the easiest pieced curve block to make, consisting of just two pieces...

 ...and a wide variety of potential layouts and color schemes.

Here are a few that EQ7 had preset





 but I don't like any of those (repetitive color scheme is not my thing). So last night while I was much too tired to sew, I did design this:


And I've now added it to my "bucket list" of to-do items. Cool, huh? I'm going to have to spend some time finding the right fabrics. Going to be a while before I can start this, as I have some other projects I really need to finish first.

Anywho, I should probably get off the internet and get down to some real work. Lots to do before Ragnarok! I really need to have Nana's Quilt completed (yes, I said that a month ago), finish up some garb, and start other garb. And at some point, I'd like a date with my husband. I don't think we've been out since before his eye surgery a month ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment