2. Having scraps from two different projects on the same table can result in substituting bright white fabric for cream colored fabric at a rate of approximately 50% per quilt block.
3. The neighbors always notice if your lawn grows an extra day or two before you can mow.
4. Part of the reason I hate my job is because it is both physically and emotionally taxing without being mentally challenging. I feel like my brain is turning to goo just by working there.
|This is your brain|
|This is my brain at work|
|This is Pinky and the Brain|
5. Returning to school for forensics will require me to spend the summer relearning freshman biology (which I took about a decade ago, give or take a semester.) Relearning freshman biology will hopefully prevent my brain from goo-ing further.
6. Antivirus software will always choose the most inconvenient time to do a full system scan, burning up all your RAM and processing power for a minimum of an hour.
7. Having a charcoal grill means that sometimes, Jack volunteers to cook dinner!