Wednesday, February 11, 2015

No Reply Blogger Issue

I logged onto my email to reply to all the wonderful comments I've received lately and was not able to reply to any of them due to all the commentators being No Reply Bloggers.


  • If you do not know what this means, it basically means that if you comment on someone's blog, they can not reply via email because your email address is hidden. 
  • If you would like to receive replies, please see this excellent article by Diana at Anyone Can Decorate to solve the problem and become a Reply Blogger. 
  • If you don't want to receive replies, please know that I read every single comment and value your input. Please keep commenting!
And in the meantime, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my blog posts and leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought I had emailed turned on, but apparently I didn't. Thanks for the excellent link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm weird. I still have the show my email box selected. I may have to do a test a little later. Thanks for the tutorial anyway. I tok get very sad at not being able to reply to all my lovely commenters.

    ReplyDelete