Monday, December 1, 2014

December Plan

Happy December 1st everyone, I hope your Thanksgivings all went smoothly and you survived Black Friday.

I've been thinking lately about how I used to do this thing at the beginning of every month where I would make a list of things I wanted to get done. I haven't done so in a while and I think it would be beneficial.

1. My two main cross stitch projects this month will be: The Castle and Penguin Family.


2. My two quilts I will work on this month are: Sunset Kona and Hugs and Kisses.



3. I will plan on finishing the green hood and starting Jack's brown ranger hood.


4. My lunchtime cross stitch projects at work will continue to be the Christmas ornaments. I don't know how many of these I will finish before Christmas, but I have eight done and four more in progress. I also need to get these made into ornaments.


5. On a more personal note, my December "Get Healthy" goal is to get some exercise every day, even if only for fifteen or twenty minutes. I've always been wishy-washy about whether or not to post these non-crafty goals since its not really relevant to the blog topic but I think it will hold me a little more accountable. So far, so good. I was able to exercise today.

6. I want to finish a book I just started on the Roman Empire. It is called Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire by Simon Baker. This directly relates to my Nanowrimo idea for next November, and I have a lot of research to do before I can start plotting. I'd like to work on this a little bit every day. Once I finish the book, I will start drafting a plot outline.

Looks like I have a full month ahead of me! What are your plans before the New Years?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful projects and goals Kaelyn. I get to stressed out if I try and set goals.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete