Monday, August 11, 2014

Final Scroll Frame Cover

I wasn't going to post this until tomorrow, but since the pouring rain derailed all my plans to do yard work (aww, what a shame) I thought I'd show you my last scroll frame cover.

I started with about twelve of these:


then poof!



Yes, I know it looks funny. It looks better on the frame, see?



Mr. Samurai is now well protected, in addition to making excellent progress over the last week or so.


About a week ago
As of 08/10/2014
Now I just need matching tote bags for all the materials instead of the ziploc bags I am currently using.

Tonight is rainy and cranky and wet and cold and grumpy, so I think Jack and I are taking a TV night. I'm going to find my flannel pajama pants and fluffy fuzzy extra warm bath robe. I expect I'll get a lot of work done on Mr. Samurai or the Penguin Family tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I love the frame cover. My mother does cross stitch and I think you've just shown me her Christmas/birthday present. Thanks for the idea and thanks for visiting my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'm turning off word verification to see if the spam has died down. Thank you for your patience.