Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Week of Not Sewing

Finally, I have come to the conclusion that I can either run errands and cook dinner after work, or I can come home and get some sewing done after work. Can't do all three. It just isn't happening.

Tonight, Jack is bringing home dinner and I hope to utilize the extra time to get a little sewing done. On the other hand, we've been eating pretty well around here this week - broiled tilapia on Monday and steak and potatoes on Tuesday. It was so tasty, I almost signed up for instagram.

But check out my little frog that I've been working on during my lunch break!


He is almost completely finished, just needs one more set of toesies and some backstitching.

I have my serger set up and so I hope to get a couple pairs of garb pants put together tonight. And I've been promised an archery lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment