Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Threads

I think the reason I spend so much time daydreaming about new projects its because I can't work on them! Until after Ragnarok, all my sewing is falling into the necessity category. And I'm fighting the urge to start new projects until I complete a few.

I finished my purple sucoat, mostly. Except for a little hand work, its done! WOOOOOO!!!!!
One project off my UFO list.




 I also decided I want to make a sampler quilt. Again, I'm not a huge fan of most traditional blocks. I recently acquired a copy of 50 Paper Pieced Stars by Carol Doak and I think I will make my sampler quilt from that book. I'm planning on using my red/white/black fabrics for this quilt.


For the block swap this month, I'm going to do my swappee's teal and lime block in the Ohio Star pattern. I don't have a picture handy, but if you visit Wombat Quilts there is a great picture of it!

And last but not least.. finished the quilt top for Nana's Quilt! I'm only a month behind schedule on this baby. The angle is a little funny on this picture, but that is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment