I did do my June block swap. The paper piecing block took much longer than I expected, but it went together nicely when all was said and done. I choose the Ohio Star pattern from 50 Fabulous Paper Pieced Stars.
My swap partner requested teal and lime green, with white, if a third color was wanted.
|The fabrics I choose|
|First four segments|
|All eight segments|
Finally, I sewed together two pairs of brown pants for Jack. These are pairs that I cut out a year ago. Turns out I cut them out two sizes too small! Oh my, that was just par for the course last year. I also attempted to make him two T-tunics last year and they both failed epically. I'm hoping these pairs will fit either his best friend or my brother. I don't know what to do with them otherwise. Lesson: double check your measurements and your pattern sizes.
Back to Mundania tomorrow...