Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Sewing Machine is Broke

I have to take it to the Sewing Machine Doctor tomorrow. The fabric wasn't feeding straight (its been a chronic problem but seems to be getting worse) so the lovely people over at quiltingboard.com suggested I check the tension on the foot and make sure the feed dogs are working. So I took it apart and cleaned it again, and dropped the feed dogs and discovered that they no longer raise back up. Sadness. I have no idea currently how long my machine will be in the hospital so...I guess the good news is that I no longer have any excuses to keep me from writing (except video games).


In the meantime, here is the border I've been working on for the kitten panel quilt. It looks black but is actually navy blue to match the panel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment