Friday, November 8, 2013

A Weekend of Writing Creatively

Alright everyone, I'm about 5,000 words behind my word count for Nano. All in all, that is not too bad considering. According to my stats, I have to write 1800 words per day until the end of the month in order to keep up. On the days I have been writing, I've done about 2000 a day, so this is completely doable.

However this year, I'd really love to GET AHEAD and since I'm still not going to Dagorhir practice tomorrow due to this nasty bronchitis I'm STILL fighting, I'm going to try to write 10,000 words this weekend. Heck, lets shoot for the next 24 hours. So by 10:00 pm tomorrow, I want to be at 18,000 words total.

I'm going to update this blog frequently this weekend with word count.

Today's word count: 1793
Total: 10,426

No comments:

Post a Comment