Sunday, January 20, 2019

School of Magical Stitching Homework Week 3

Today for my "homework" I've been working on Small Cuppa, an easy-peasy no brainer project, which is great, because I'm tired. 


Previously to today, I was working on Magical World by Tilton Crafts. It doesn't look like much but there are about 15 different colors in those 400 stitches. It takes a lot of concentration to work on a full coverage like that.


All told, I managed just over 800 stitches this week. I'm actually considering starting an excel file and making a graph, because, Nerd.

I'm so exhausted thanks to a pesty little critter who decided that 5 am (i.e. about 3.5 hours after I fell asleep) was a great time to get up and stay up. Where he gets the energy I have no idea. I'm considering installing a extra large hamster wheel on the side of the house and connecting it to a generator. We could probably go off-grid.

Its not yet 11 pm and I'm heading to bed in a few minutes. Luckily, Jack has the day off tomorrow so I'll have all hands on deck chasing down the Smidget.

3 comments:

  1. Nice progress on your projects Kaelyn.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...I seem to remember a time when we all had much more energy. You know, before we had to be grown ups and have jobs and responsibilities and stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete