Sunday, September 4, 2016

Slow Sunday Stitching

Here's hoping for some Slow Sunday Stitching sometime later today.

The Princess and the Dragon is on my cross stitch stand.


My new crochet blanket is coming along quite swimmingly. 1 skein down, 11 to go.


We have family photos after church today and my wrist is hurting a bit, so that limits what I can do, but I would like to make a little more progress on either of these, as well as start my Solo September project. Yesterday and Friday were spent cleaning and dejunking the Spare 'Oom and the closets, so I now have a floor area large enough to sandwich the quilt and three bags of old clothes to donate. I have a purple heart pickup scheduled for the upcoming Saturday and I'm hoping to clean out some of the junk in the basement before they get here.

Linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts

4 comments:

  1. Nice progress on both projects Kaelyn. I love the colors in your blanket. Is that the C2C pattern?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I've never tried it before but once I got it started it went very smoothly.

      Delete
  2. It's always nice to see what others are working on, I shall watch your cross stitch progress with interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects. I will have to look up that crochet pattern when I finish my current blankets. Come on now though, it's September, get that quilt out!

    ReplyDelete