I haven't done a lot on these this month, for a couple reasons. I had two new starts (Innocence by Nene Thomas and The Ranger by Matt Stewart). I've also been spending a lot of my spare time stitching dragons onto surcoats and quilting a UFO as well as playing with my embroidery machine. I should have some good posts coming up soon, as I finish the quilt and a couple water bottle holders for Ragnarok. Then I will hopefully (and I know I keep saying this) settle in to do some garbing. I need to make myself two dresses, Jack needs some new pants and a surcoat, and I would really like to finish the ranger hood.
1. World Travel Bookshelf by Aimee Stewart (HAED) - New Start - about 20 stitches done
2. Penguin Family - Finished on 01/31/2015, Framed on 05/09/2015
3. The Castle by Teresa Wentzler - A little bit further along! The blended colors are killing me though.
5. Jack's Medieval Medallion Quilt by Me! (New Start) - Not yet started
10. Magnificent Wizard by Dimensions - Good Progress
11. Library Kittens - "Curiosity" by Janlynn - Replacing Penguin Family, New Start.