Monday, September 9, 2013

Ugh. Mondays.

Today has been a very frustrating day. I'm not going to mention work, and when I got home,  with a migraine, I discovered that I missed a deadline for the the college course I'm taking online through Coursera, and when I tried to catch up, I discovered I'm lacking in some valuable resources (like a text book). And that was after fighting with the printer to get the lecture summaries printed.

To top it off, I decided to relax and work on my stars quilt. Relaxing? Nope. Of the four fabric pieces I stitched, I tore out and re-stitched two.

So I'm calling it quits for the night, and devoting the rest of the evening to the reckless pursuit of leveling up my Guardian in Guild Wars 2. And meanwhile, here is a picture of Grumpy Cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment