Here is the purple kats kwilt UFO that I've been working on. Not only did I get all the quilting completed today, but I started stitching on the binding.
This was quite the adventure. There are puckers and ripples and about 50% of the time, the needle didn't go where it was supposed to go. A learning experience, we'll call it. Honestly, I'm not sure how I'm going to quilt anything much larger than this on my little sewing machine. We'll see what happens.
EDIT: I had some inquiries about the pattern for this quilt. The original pattern was by Patti Carey for Northcott and can be found here.
I also finished another stars block.
Two more to go for this quilt top, and then it will be done. I'm still considering doing this as a QAYG.
Well, two more days of my lovely mini-vacation to go!