That one exception was Frog Pile. I made the mistake of drinking a caffeinated beverage in the evening a few nights ago and couldn't fall asleep. So I was back out of bed at 1 am and spent a couple hours stitching on Frog Pile. Big blocks of color - perfect for the sleep deprived stitcher. All of the oranges and reds went in this weekend. This, along with the crochet, will be my Slow Sunday Stitching project. I will probably put it away tomorrow or Tuesday and pull Princess and the Dragon out again.
1. Finish my quilt. - Not done yet, but I did get this back on my sewing machine and am close to halfway.
2. Finish the current skein on my corner to corner blanket. - After I made this goal, I realized that I only had a few yards left of the skein I was working on. Skein #4 took only about fifteen minutes to complete, so I'm actually trying to get skein #5 on the blanket this month. I measured this morning and its about 4.25 feet wide after 81 rows. I'm estimating that I need it to get to about six feet wide before I start making it taller, meaning I'll need a blanket 110 x 150 rows to fit on the bed. Completion percentage: 20%.
4. Finish the page on the Princess and the Dragon. I've made a little bit of progress on this.
5. FINISH MY CONFESSOR'S DRESS. I have a wedding I'd like to wear this to in a few weeks so it really totally needs to get done. This is going on what, four years pending? Enough already. - Not yet started. Not good, since this is the only one with a time constraint.
6. Finish the crochet hook cases that I started at the beginning of September. One down, three to go. Mine is done, now I need to get back to working on the other three.
Linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts