Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Favorite Projects of 2015

Here are some of my favorite projects that I worked on this year. Some are complete, some still need work. If you want to see the complete gallery of finished works, please click on the 2015 Gallery tab at the top of the page.











I've ideas for yet another new start but I'm holding off until New Year's Day.

Thanks for all your comments and kind words this year. May your next year be blessed and full of joy. God Bless, see you in the New Year!

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful reminder of your creative year. Hope 2016 is filled with crafty success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, have been away from blogland for a while.
    To busy with otherthings :)
    What a great year for you too :)
    A lot of various crafting, look forward what a you show us next year
    Wish you a lovely evening and a great 2016

    ReplyDelete