Thursday, July 16, 2015

Advice Needed!

I have been attempting to get this project stitched out on my embroidery machine for about a week now.

Fierce Dragon (Lace) by Urban Threads
It is still missing one of the wings because every time I try to stitch it, I get a birds nest underneath the stitching, my embroidery machine jams up, and then there is crying and screaming (from both me and the machine).

I have tried everything from a new needle to fresh wound bobbin, two layers of stabilizer instead of one, rethreading, adjusting the tension, and cleaning the machine of all lint particles. Last night and tonight I decided that I just wasn't going to deal with it and I didn't even bother. Any other ideas that my brilliant readers have that could help would be most welcome. I have an embroidery project for someone else that has been sitting for seven months because I can't count on my machine to be reliable enough to attempt to stitch it.

3 comments:

  1. No advice from me, I have very little experience with embroidery machines, but wanted to say that I sympathize. It must be like having to frog stitching over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're having trouble. That really stinks. Sorry, I've never tried using a machine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am experience-less but can't help but wondering that maybe the machine and/or operator error aren't the problem. Maybe it is a problem with the design itself? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete