Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that

Wheeeeee!!! I've almost made it to a three-day weekend. I'm excited!

Okay, so here's what is up in my studio these days.

Completed: Kansas. Started: Montana.

Not a big fan of the purply-pink here. I'm glad to be using it up.

Montana
I have a full weekend planned for the holiday and so this will probably be it for sewing until Monday (although I'm going to try to sneak in the rest of Montana if I can.)

And I started sorting my pantry, so I can easily see what items I have in stock and which I need to buy for a particular meal.

It may not look like much but once I started sorting, I was surprised at what I had. For example, I had no idea I had 7 cans each of beef broth and chicken broth. Oops.

And then there is this (like I need a new project)

It is a large panel that I am going to border in simple blocks - I am considering pinwheels - and then turn into a quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment