Friday, January 27, 2017

Twelve Point Star Baby Blanket

A friend is having a baby shower tomorrow so of course, I had to start a blanket for her. My usual go-to is a quilt but I had some beautiful yarn on hand courtesy of my Christmas stocking and decided to give the twelve point star afghan a try.

In Red Heart Unforgettable (Peacock)
It took me a few rounds to get the hang of it and if I ever do a second one, it will work out better I think. However, I'm very pleased with how it is turning out. This project will not be completed by the baby shower but I am going to attempt to complete it by the due date which is late February.

The pattern can be found for free on Ravelry: Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket by Celeste Young.

On the quilty side of things, I did get my sewing room floor all cleaned up. I wouldn't call the room organized but I'm making progress. I now have space to sandwich a quilt or two, so there might be some of those updates in the near future.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty design and I love the color of yarn Kaelyn.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete