Edit: I've decided to join the 100 Day Challenge at Quilter in the Closet. The goal is to choose three things to complete in the first 100 days of the year. The first three things on this list will be my challenge selections.
1. Finish The Castle cross stitch. This is probably my oldest cross stitch project. 100 Day Challenge #1.
|Current Progress 1/8/17|
3. Quilt the Rainbow Dresden Quilt. 100 Day Challenge #3.
4. Quilt the Scattered Quilt
5. Finish my Confessor's dress. Yes I know you all are groaning at me. This has been on my list for probably three or four years. I can't find the photo of this one right now but I will add one when I unpack it to work on.
6. Clean and purge my sewing room. This one needs to happen sooner rather than later, or the quilting projects listed above will never get completed.
7. New Ranger coat for Jack - He's been asking for this for a couple years now. His old one wore out completely.
I think that's enough for now. As I complete these projects, I will probably add more to the list but I don't want to overwhelm myself. These are some major projects and I will be thrilled if this is what I get done this year.