Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Focus on the Positives

Here we are, about a week and a half before Ragnarok and

Have I made any new garb for me? Finished any garb for Jack? Aired out and collected camping equipment? Assessed and repaired and packed what garb we do have? Tested the new recipe I was going to make for dinner one night at Rag?

Nope. Sorta. Nope, nope, and nope.

Somewhere about the time Jack broke his thumb, we lost most of our Ragnarok mojo.

So its time to let a lot of that go, really acknowledge that this trip isn't going to turn out quite as planned, and focus on the positives, like the few things I have gotten done.

For example, I finally put the trim on my cloak! Again, bought this trim at the Pillaged Village. Saving up my spare change to raid their merchant booth at Rag this year! FYI, it took about 10 yards of trim to finish this.



And I finished my froggies today.


I'm actually pretty excited about completing a cross stitch project. I haven't done that in ages.

I suppose I should get off the computer and get a little Rag prep done. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your little froggies! They just make me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete