Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Works in Progress

I'm trying to get as much done on these as possible before NaNoWriMo because I sure won't have time to work on them in November!


All the blocks for my one block wonder are made, now working on stitching them together. This is also my NewFO for October.


I've been thinking about breaking this one into three segments. I'm always worried that design changes will negatively affect the appearance of the quilt but I just need to woman up and try something new.

 And then there is Stormy Path.


It's coming along quite nicely, I think.

And I finally decided what to do with this fabric that I picked up more than a year ago.


I'm going to participate with the Aiming for Accuracy Quilt Along by Michelle Foster at Quilting Gallery


The quilt along is just about finished, but I'm not going to start this one for a while. I would really like to finish up a couple other projects I've got going on right now. I'd like to have the three quilts on my design wall done by Christmas or New Year's.

Linking up with Fabric Tuesday and WIP Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment