Friday, October 11, 2013

An Unexpected Day Off

Well everyone, I left my job today. I wish I could say that it was to raise a family, but I actually found another and hopefully better job. I start at my new place of employment on Monday and I am very excited.

My former supervisor was kind enough not to make me stick around for the entire day, so I said my goodbyes to everyone and high tailed it back home to relax a little bit.

This is what I've been working on - my Stormy Path quilt.


I wish the contrast was just a little more pronounced, but I'm committed anyway. I think once the whole thing is put together, it will look fantastic.


Here is a completed block. Its 16 1/2" unfinished. I need twelve total, plus all the border blocks.

I still have several hours of play time available today, so I'm going to scoot back into my sewing room.


No comments:

Post a Comment