Came across this great blog called Patchwork Times hosted by Judy Laquidara, and oh wonder of wonders, she's a list maker like me! Only sometimes I forget to make the list...
Anyway, she's got a new take on the UFO/WIP goals called "Get It Done 2013". To participate, make a list of four items that you want to accomplish during the next month. At the end of each month, post about what you accomplished and make a new list. Simple, sweet, and accountable (because I know all of you will encourage me, right?)
So, I've made my list and added it to the sidebar. I'll link to updates on the list as I go. Unfortunately, I have five items, not four. We will see what happens. Judy did say to make it challenging!
Here is my "Get It Done" list for March 2013....
1. Design and start a surprise quilt. I can't give too many details here because the intended recipient may possibly, however unlikely, read this blog. I have a general idea of what I want to do for this quilt and have purchased the central themed fabric (it is in the mail and should be here Friday if the stupid blizzard doesn't slow everything down). This is the only project with a current deadline. I have about nine weeks to complete it, so it will be a priority one the fabric arrives.
2. Complete eight paper pieced blocks for Nana's Quilt.
4. Quilt & Bind Kool Kats Kwilt
6. Refine the Fishes & Cats pattern so that its actually useful. I published a rough draft of this for my co-conspirators over at www.quiltingboard.com but I'd really like to polish the pattern. Good practice you know.
7. Finish Mod Mosaic Quilt Top.
8. Quilt and bind Kaleidoscope quilt
Okay well I guess that is enough for now. ;)