Friday, March 27, 2020

Day 4 - Coronatine

Lets see today is um... Friday, right?
It's hard to keep track without all the usual activities. Every day is exactly the same.

So mental health-wise, we're all doing better. I was able to get the Smidget outside for a few hours on Wednesday and a few hours on Tuesday. Going to try again today because tomorrow it looks like rain all day.

My new loot arrived yesterday. I'm waiting for someone to accuse me of Russian Collusion because I ordered these Russian cross stitch kits. 


They are two out of four seasonal snow globes and I plan to pick up the other two sometime soon.

My Coronatine project is coming along. I plan to finish it by the time we are released back out into the wild.


And I even managed a little crochet yesterday while The Smidget was throwing sand and mud around the backyard.


We've been abiding by the Governer's Stay-at-Home order, making do with what groceries we have in the house (we're fine, don't worry) and generally not sticking to any of our healthy eating and low screen time standards. The Smidget now alternates between wanting to be Dora and wanting to be Diego. Thank goodness for streaming video.

No comments:

Post a Comment