Thursday, November 21, 2019

November Check In


The other day I was cooking dinner and the Smidget, who is now two years old, decided to dig into the pantry and help, toting a variety of food over to the counter so I could assemble some


...banana tacos topped with mayonnaise and decaf coffee. Yum.

Alright, time for a Project Report.

 Autumn Lilliana has grown by a few more rounds.


The Castle as well has been advanced. I don't think I'm going to finish the Castle before year's end like I had hoped but I'm very happy with how much I was able to get done.


And I pulled out the very first HAED I ever started and did a ton of work on it. This  I don't remember if I've gushed about a new program called Pattern Keeper yet. It's currently in Beta and is Android only, but you can follow a tutorial to get it installed on a Kindle if you need to, which is what I did. It's a PDF cross-stitcher's dream. I've barely tapped into all the things it can do, but it makes working with PDF patterns so easy.


As a caution, it currently only works with some of the major pattern publishers, although the developer is working hard to add more. But if you've been  struggling, using ezPDF or a similar program to do your PDF based stitching, give this program a try. It's free for the first two weeks and there are tutorials on YouTube.

I've also done a fair bit on my Lord of the Rings Wreath.


And though I don't have a picture of it, Gnome Pheonix has made it to part 9. Only about 25 more rounds to go before I finish.

Thankgiving is coming up and with it, an insane holiday season. I hope you're all ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment