Tuesday, August 13, 2019

When I started the year, I had about a third of The Castle to complete. 


I've really put some effort in and I've only a little tiny bit to finish. I'm really hoping to keep chugging away at it and finish it before the end of the year. It's still so hard to work on because of All. The. Blended. Colors. Yeesh.


My plan is not to put this one away until it's complete. Here's hoping.

I'm also working on my Phoenix still. The fourth yarn cake did everything from the green to the yellow and the blue is the start of the fifth cake. 2400 yards down, 3600 to go.


 I also started an afghan from 100 Afghans to Knit and Crochet. This is using the purple Vanna's yarn that I purchased to make a cable afghan. And then I discovered that I don't like making cable-ghans and so the yarn has been repurposed. The purple rows are supposed to be all puff stitches. I didn't want to do the 106 puff stitches per row so I substituted a dc3tog and it is working out perfectly.

The variegated yarn is Red Heart Super Saver in "Artist Print."


Happy Stitching all.

No comments:

Post a Comment