Sunday, June 10, 2018

Ragnarok is on the Way

Welcome back for what is probably my last update Pre-Ragnarok. We're taking the Smidget with us this year so I'm sure it will be an adventure camping with a nine month old.

The QAYG panel is complete. I just realized that this is a terrible picture as it does not show the colors accurately. Please note you can't even see the green next to the blue . But I've already dropped this off at my church sewing group so I am not able to get a better picture and I'm quite glad to be rid of it.


I've finished three Joy's Journey blocks and started the fourth. I'm quite enjoying how every block is different.


There has of course been some pre-Ragnarok prep. A set of arrow covers for a friend and some water bottle carriers for an associate who commissioned them. The black carrier actually has two embroideries on it, a first for me.




I have two more carriers to finish and some garb I'd like to throw together for the little dude. I picked him up some shorts and solid colored onesies so he'll just need a little tabard to throw over top and he'll be all set. 

3 comments:

  1. All of these look great! Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete