Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Year, New Projects

I've moved the vast majority of my projects into my crafty room. They aren't properly organized yet but that will come later. I'm trying to only keep two projects at a time handy for working on in the evenings - one crochet and one cross stitch.

The cross stitch project is the one I started at New Year's and I'm sad to say I haven't gotten back to it yet. But its waiting for me, for when I have a few minutes. I wasn't able to keep up with the 100 days of stitches with the holidays and so I plan to restart soon.


My other New Year's start was Persian Tiles. I just did one of the granny squares and then I set it aside in favor of an older project.



My primary crochet project is a hat that will match the scarf I just finished. It should be completed relatively quickly.


The hat and scarf are done with Red Heart Super Saver Stripes in Latte



The scarf took almost two full skeins and it is a very dense warm scarf. I choose a hat pattern with a similar look, and although it won't be as thick, I think they will match nicely.

.


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving that granny square. It's going to look really nice when it's a FO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow granny square and if you weather is anything like mine, the Latte set is coming in handy!

    ReplyDelete