Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Achievable Goals

Here it is, my to do list for 2018.

1. Finish the water bottle carriers (four complete, three to go) by 1/20/18



2. Finish the brown hat


3. Do 3050 stitches in Guardian Angel


Yes, I know its a short list but the plan is to complete one thing and then add another to the list. I have a bad habit of making too many plans and completing none of them. This list covers my three major hobbies and has bite sized goals. Instead of "Finish the Persian Tiles blanket" I'll choose things like "Finish two hexagon tiles for the Persian Tiles blanket." and rotate projects once the goal is met.

3 comments:

  1. Like minds! I started a running list this year too. Your brown hat looks practically complete already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost! Just a few more rows! And I should be able to put the Smidget in his rocker chair in the sewing room with me to finish the water bottle carriers.

      Delete
  2. I like your rotation plans.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete